Thursday, August 02, 2007

Shame on you Adam McManus for saying bad things!!!

Well thanks Good As You for making my morning by putting me in a bad mood! I am so tired of the Christian/Right Wing community saying bad things about homosexuals. Case and point I was reading The Good as You blog and seen that Adam McManus said and I quote "I have no problem with the police chief being at the parade if his role was to arrest people for indecent exposure, which apparently goes on with great frequency at these homosexual pride parade events," ..."But he should never have accepted the invitation to serve as grand marshal, endorsing a behavior that is unnatural, unhealthy, and immoral." This is in response to the San Antonio Chief of Police being the grand marshall for this year Gay Pride Parade. So with that I wrote to Mr Adam McManus and gave him a piece of my mind just like I did to Fox News about getting the facts straight before you report on something.

Dear Adam,

You are quiet deranged in thinking that what was it that you said..Oh yeah here is what you said "I have no problem with the police chief being at the parade if his role was to arrest people for indecent exposure, which apparently goes on with great frequency at these homosexual pride parade events." So how is it that you know this is what goes on? Have you or anyone that you know of been and seen with your own eyes the "indecent exposure" of anyone at a gay pride parade? Well I am sure you were thinking of the Mardi Gras party in New Orleans where everyone woman with a set of fake boobs flashes them for what? A set of bead that are worth 10 cents? I think it is well enough time that you Christians face the fact that homosexuality is not unnatural, unhealthy, and immoral because god knows if I had a what you people call "choice" in what my sexuality would be I would chosen to be straight because God only knows growing up in a small town in the bible belt was hard enough on me. The thought that most Christians think that we choose to be gay is really a crock of crap! I have to tell you Adam you like other people need to make sure you get your story straight before you report on theses issues just like Fox did when they reported about 150 lesbian gangs in the DC area. Oh and just so you know there really aren't any that I know of. Well Adam I think I have taken up enough of your time and again look into your facts because God knows where liars go.

Thanks,
Cody Alldredge

Oh and if you would like to send little Adam a message here is his E mail or better yet call him.

Adam J. McManus
9601 McAllister Freeway
Suite 1200,
San Antonio, TX 78216
Phone: (210) 344-8481 ext. 132
e-mail: adam@takeastand.net

No comments: