Friday, June 29, 2007

ATTENTION FOX NEWS!! I AM CALLING YOU OUT!!!

Below is a letter that sent to Fox News about Bill O'Reilly and the Right Wing Fox News Channel. So I am asking you all to please write to FOX and tell them you want the TRUTH!!!!! Here is the E mail: YourComments@foxnews.com



Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 3:14 PM
From: stlcowboy@charter.net
To: YourComments@foxnews.com
Cc: STLcowboy@charter.net
Subject: Lesbian Gangs?
Size: 2 KB

I want more proof that these alleged "lesbian gangs" exist. You FOX news and all your right wing hypocrites piss me off for the last time. You all think that you are doing the right wing a favor by your inside journalism on this issue. What in fact you are doing is hurting the gay community because now what is gonna happen is someone is gonna go out looking for these "alleged" lesbian gang and end up killing a innocent lesbian and the blood will be on your hands!!! So I am calling you out FOX. Either put up or shut up! I want more details and I want you to find and interview one of these "lesbian gang" members. If not then I think that you and all your news is complete BULLSHIT!!!

Thanks,
Cody Alldredge


Here is the video where the right wing spin zone Doctor himself is using to put fear into straight people about alleged "Lesbian Gangs" and this all is total BS! Fox News needs to report on the REAL issues!!!

No comments: