Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Senator Larry E. Craig BUSTED!!!

Senator Larry E. Craig of Idaho really is a HO!!!

He got busted in June in a airport bathroom trying to pick up a undercover cop.
This is one of the same senators that votes down Same Sex Marriage because of "FAMILY VALUES." Well here is a family value for you Senator Craig. YOUR A HYPOCRITE!!! I think it is funny that Mr. Craig, who is married and has three children, publicly rejected accusations by a gay rights activist last year that he had engaged in homosexual conduct. He called the accusations “completely ridiculous.” I say to you Mr Craig "COME OUT OF THE CLOSET!!!"


UPDATE:
I am not gay and I have never been gay! PLEASE!! Fess up!!
You are closeted and you just need to admit it.
Here is the Arresting Report on Smoking Gun.
Craig's 1982 denial of having had sex with male minor Capitol Hill pages. It's kind of amazing that it took 25 years for Craig to get busted. I love in that in this CNN statement that the Senator from Ida"HO" in which Senator Criag had several people trying to ask him questions at the end of his statement and how he clings to his wife so that it may pass him off as being straight. A few questions people were yelling were "Senator What really happened in Minneapolis?", What if you were gay?", "Come out of the closet!"


Another Update....
I just went to the Senators Website and posted a E mail message to him.
Here is a copy of it and if you like you too can visit the Senators Website and do the same.

to: US Senator Larry Craig
from: Mr. Cody Alldredge (STLCowboy@gmail.com)
sent: {ts '2007-08-29 14:24:47'}
subject: Family -

message:

Senator Craig, True or not true that you voted down Same Sex Marriage because of you "FAMILY VALUE BELIEVES?" Then why is it that you were caught in a public bathroom trying to pick up a undercover cop? I think this a slap in the face to us in the homosexual community that you think it is because your a Senator and that you can do what you want and then appoligze for doing it if you get caught. Why don't you just come out of the closet or admit that your a bisexual man? I think you as a Senator of a state need to not hide behind what you are being told is right but STAND UP for who you are! Don't be scared because I have been there before myself. Thank you for your time, Cody Alldredge



OMG!!!
Thanks to Pam at Pam's House of blend for posting this on her website for Michelangelo of Sirius Satelite OutQ 109. Listen to what Senator Craig should have said on her blog.
Pam and Mike you now owe me a new laptop because when I heard this I spit my water all over my screen and keyboard!
ROFLOL!

No comments: