Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I LOVE REBA!!!!!!

Wow what can I say? I have loved Reba ever since I started listening to country music. Also it doesn't hurt that she is a Okie like myself. Recently I have been listening to this song over and over on my Sirius S10 Stiletto in my truck. I remember when Kelly released it and I liked it and now I love it so much more. YOU GO REBA!!

Here is a video with Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You


I also found this video of her doing a duet with Kelly.
Does He Love You


And here is one more... Doing Since You Been Gone With Kelly
You go REBA!!!




But I have say this is one of my favorite songs that Reba has done.
I love the way they start off with Julia from Designing Women and then goes to the Reba video. The first time I saw this video was at Hoedown's in Atlanta, GA.

1 comment:

Flip Chick said...

I'm a new Reba fan (just a couple of months now) and I am still in the process of finding stuff online, finding her movies, songs, etc. The vid you mention is no longer available. The one that starts with Julia from Designing Women and goes into a Reba video. Can you tell me what clip they show of Designing Women and what Reba vid follows? Thanks.