Friday, August 10, 2007

Yankees Fans Are Not The Friendliest!!!

As you can see by this video the New York Yankees Fans are not very friendly.
This all happened in the bleacher section of the baseball stadium. I know this for a fact because I myself was there on 04/18/07 and got yelled at by several of the so called best fans in baseball saying to me "St Louis Cardinals SUCKS." I was there to watch the game and support their team and I get treated this way? I can see now why the whole bleacher section is NON-ALCOHOL!! I also remember seeing two people walk into the bleachers section and all the people pointing their finger at them and yelling "ASSHOLE" as well as two Cleveland Indians fans. I think I really appreciate the fact that the city I live is is Baseball Heaven because we do not treat any fans from other teams the way that the Yankee fans treat others. I really feel that the New York fans love taunting other people because they don't "fit" in to what the Yankees are about. If after watching this video you feel you need to voice your opinion as I did. Please write to the Yankees @ fanfeedback@yankees.mlb.com

No comments: