Thursday, June 07, 2007

Paris Already Out of Jail???? TMZ has the inside scoop!!!

TMZ has learned that Paris Hilton has not only had her sentence cut short, she is already out of jail!

Unimpeachable sources tell TMZ the deal was sealed yesterday, and that Hilton made her exit early early this morning.

She was originally sentenced to 45 days in jail, but that was reduced to 23. She served a total of three days -- the normal stay for a violation of this kind.

The L.A. County Sheriff's Department will hold a news conference in an hour to discuss what went down.

I love this video!!! TOO FUNNY!


So I ask this question. If you are a celebrity and you break the law does that mean that you won't have to do the time because you did the crime? WOW I am so amazed at how the law enforcement let's these people do this! If it was me I would have my license stripped from me and spend time in jail and have that on my record for the rest of my life. So I ask you do you think it is fair that they get special treatment???


SHE IS OUT!!!! Because of Medical Reasons???? WTF??

UPDATE 10:16 -- LA County Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore says that Paris Hilton has been fitted for an ankle bracelet and put under house arrest for the next 40 days, after authorities determined to release Paris from prison due to medical reasons. She got out of jail just after midnight

No comments: