Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ann Coulter is a stupid bitch!! Film at 11!!

I am so tired of Ann Coulter talking about other people like she is the most perfect woman in the world. Again this goes back to a previous post where I talk about people being MEDIA WHORES. That is what Ann Coulter really is. She wants attention so she can promote her books and her f*&%%ed up way of life on to everyone else. So here are a couple of videos that makes me say. Ann Coulter you need to keep you PIE HOLE SHUT!!!

"If I'm gonna say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot."

WTF??? Assassinate John Edwards??? What a fucked up mind you have Ann Coulter!!!

In this video I love the part where Chris ask question after question and she can't answer them!


Yes Ann Coulter STOP SPEAKING!!! You are a dumb stupid bitch!!!!!

1 comment:

Shimmy said...

Ann Coulter thinks about dead people when she's making love.