Sunday, March 04, 2007

Ann Coluter using the "F" word doesn't make you COOL....



I was totally outraged when in a recent C-Span video of Ann Coulter she told the Republicans at CPAC:
“I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate, John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word ‘faggot–so….’"
What the Hell????
Well Ann if you can use the "F" word I am going to use the "C" word.
You are a CUNT!! You know rumor has it that the trannies in NY want to help you look a little LESS Masculine so I would take them up on their offer you spineless bitch! I have never been a fan of a woman who tries too hard to be on the right wing of Politics. Ann who's Kool-Aid have you been drinking? OH and by the way Anorexic bitch eat a cheeseburger before your dress falls off your body! Oh and tell your LESBIAN lover hi for me okay??

No comments: