Monday, February 12, 2007

Grammys




Well I started watching the Grammy's last night. I never really cared for them but since The Police was going to be on there I thought I would watch it. The Police were just average, I guess I think they should have did a montage of songs instead of one song.
I was happy that Mary J Blige won a couple of Grammy's cause that girl ROCKS! She was in tears the first time and she was very sincere with her thank yous.





Well I guess money can buy you happiness cause these chicks bought the 5 awards they got nominated for. I just hate the fact that everyone says how good they are and how they understand what happened with the whole George Bush thing.
I was really surprised that the Dixie Chicks were not booed. I know a lot of people that do not like them and I for one am one of those people. Who cares about a group of 3 girls that can sing. Your not the girl band of Country Music. I mean come on all your music sounds the same and you had your 15 minutes of fame. GET OVER IT! Cause I for one will never spin your music if I ever DJ at a club because you are JUST AVERAGE and besides I burned all the CD's that I had of yours!


Maybe next time you will think about wearing that T Shirt FUTK cause you know Toby is from my neck of the woods and he is the MAN!! You deserve all the heartache that you bitches got for what you did and I don't think a come back is in your future.







Justin Timberlake was pretty good when he did his song and he said it was for a friend but I know deep down that he was singing that song to all the girls in his life. You go BOY! After that I flipped back and forth and really didn't watch much more of it. I was bored with it cause that really didn't give out that many awards during the show. Well I guess that is my recap cause that is all I watched of the Grammys. Maybe next year I will watch more. Who knows.

1 comment:

TruthTeller said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.