Saturday, February 17, 2007

Buh Bye Tim Hardaway!!!


You hate gay people and you hate being around gay people?? Then you shouldn't come out of you house cause if you don't know it by now Tim 1 in 10 are gay. Well what if I said I hate black people and that I feel black people shouldn't be in the NBA, NFL, NHL, or any other sports? WOW I can't believe I just typed that. Now I am a RACIST. Well actually I am not a racist because I don't judge people on the color, of there skin, their national background, or what they do behind closed doors. You are ignorant, a bigot, and a homophobic jacks ass. I think that David Stern did the right thing by letting you go and not to be a the NBA All Star Game in Las Vegas. You need to loose more then that tho. I one have never been a basketball fan and now I doubt I ever will be because of your stupid comments about my community.

No comments: