Sunday, February 18, 2007

Cowboy Restaurant Review I

So after this past weekend's great dinner for my 4th Anniversary I thought it would be great to start doing some Restaurant Reviews. So from time to time you will see some of my reviews of where I have eaten at in Saint Louis and what I think about them and trust me coming from a steak and potato guy I will tell the FULL truth about the food, service, and atmosphere of the place.


Feb 16th, 2007 9:00pm
Niche - Benton Park Neighborhood of Saint Louis

Let me start of by saying that I have already eaten at this restaurant and the first time was just as great as this time. This little place that is nestled in a small but nice space it makes you feel like you are New York. Both times that I have been at this restaurant it has been wall to wall people and you can smell the good food as you approach the door. After arriving we were told that we would be seated soon. After being seated our waiter Mike who by the way was probably one of the best waiters that has ever waited on me asked if we had been to there before and told us that they were out of the Sea Bass which I was wanting to try cause I have been craving seafood all week.
They have this great price on what they call a Pick 3.
You pick one appetizer, one dinner entrée, and a great dessert from the menu and it is all for one great price.

My partner had the crab/cherry tomato kinda pasta, the Bistro Steak (YUM!!) that comes with broccolini, potato puree, soy caramel, café con leche, and also for dessert he had the Liquid Chocolate Cake. I had the Butternut Squash Soup, Duck Ragu which was VERY VERY GOOD for my entrée, and for desert I had the Liquid Chocolate Cake and it was TO DIE FOR!!!! I have to tell you that this place ceases to amaze me. I will be going back here SOON!
If you love to eat like I do and you enjoy paying for what you get then I would tell you to be sure and check out Niche!!!!
Thanks to all the great staff for making us feel so special on our anniversary too by writing Happy Anniversary on our Desert Plates!

No comments: