Monday, April 24, 2006

The uvulo-palato-pharyngoplasty (UPPP) and tonsillectomy surgery was a sucess!!!

Well now that I can finally sit up at the desk and type I thought I would let you know that I am home and recovering from my surgery. I was hoping for a little less pain but hey what do you expect when they cut your tonsils out and have your palate on the top of your mouth. Well I am sitting here at work today I know I should be at home but what the heck I figure I can some sit at my desk all day and get paid for it or stay home and do nothing all day and be bored. I have to say that Dr Sunwoo did a good job on me so far as I can tell. I can breath easier and it is hard for me to talk right now so i just mumble and type evertyhing. Well I am hoping that I can recover from this pretty quick. Hope you had a great weekend and I will let you know more about me later on.

No comments: