Thursday, April 27, 2006

Road Rage in America




Okay so what the hell is up with people that drive like 30 mph in the damn fast lane on a freeway? I mean really come on now do you really have to be in the far left lane to drive on the freeway? Oh and 18 wheelers do the same damn thing. I am like get the hell OFF the road! I think that in major cities between the hours of 7am to 9am and 4pm to 6pm that 18 wheelers should not be allowed to be on the road. I have seen so many crashes involving them that it is like WTF are people thinking? You know what is worse is that I have seen 18 wheelers driving and talking on there cell phones. First off I know that we are all a digital community but really if that call is that important please pull off the road or get a hands free or something I mean come on!!!! I think that most people in the US have Road Rage or some varient there of. I know that when I drive behind someone and they are on there damn cell phone in the fast lane and doing 40mph that really gets my blood pumping. Then when they finally move over they give you the bird like your are the bad person. PLEASE! Well I guess I will shut up for now.

No comments: