Friday, April 27, 2007

Is Philadelphia....REALLY the city of brotherly love??

Recently while on a trip to Philadelphia, PA I had to think to myself is this truly the city of brotherly love? While there I tried to approach several people asking where to go and what to do. Well I was met with several noses turned up at me and several "I don't know's" and then at the airport while trying to get home on a American Airlines flight FROM HELL a Midwest Airlines agent was VERY rude to me and told me "I DON'T WORK FOR AMERICAN AIRLINES I WORK FOR MIDWEST AIRLINES." All while holding her head down and never looking up to even look me in the eye. So I ask you do you think that Philadelphia, PA is really the "City of Brotherly Love?" And now I know why I never like flying anyone other then Southwest!!!!!

No comments: