Thursday, November 30, 2006

OMG!! Over heard in New York

And What Else Did You Take Gracefully?

Girl #1: So, he told me that I had the prettiest pussy he had ever seen.
Girl #2: Ew! What did you say?
Girl #1: I said, 'Thank you.' My mother told me to always take a compliment gracefully.

--Prince & Broadway




He'd Have Done It for Free

Bum, after lady hands him a pack of cigarettes: The whole pack?
Lady: Yeah, take them, you can have 'em.
Bum: That is so kind of you! I can't believe it! How can I repay you?
Lady: No, no, just take them.
Bum: I know what I will do! I will make love to your dog.

--Ave A & 7th St

Overheard by: Anna Meyer




And Once You Try It a Few Dozen Times on 'The Sims,' You'll Be Ready to Try It in Real Life, Little Camper

Ladies' man #1: So just bang her out, then.
Ladies' man #2: After what she did to me, I don't think I can just give that to her.
Ladies' man #1: The man always has the upper hand -- you should just bang her out and then call her the next day and be like, 'Hey, do you have any cute friends you could hook me up with?' You know, make her feel like shit.

--Uptown A train

Overheard by: JD

No comments: