Thursday, November 02, 2006

Dobbs Tires SUCKS!!!!

All I can say is do NOT go to Dobb's cause they will SCREW you out of as much money as they can. I took my truck in recently and had 2 new tires put on the front of it. While it was there I wanted them to check the alignment because I just had it done like a year ago and it looked like it was out of alignment. I was told a year ago that if I ever had trouble with it to bring it back in and they would fix it for me for free. Well that is not the case I found out when I dropped it off at the Hampton and Chippewa location. Well needless to say I was told by someone there that they would look into it and let me know if they could maybe give it to me or knock some money off when I picked my truck up. Well all and all I got back to pick up my truck and nothing was even said about it and they charged me full price for the alignment. So I will not be going back to Dobb's Auto and Tire and I would recommend anyone in the St Louis area that uses them to make sure you don't get screwed!!!!!

1 comment:

baddog8it said...

Couldn't agree more. I took a tire in for a simple nail hole - the nail was plainly visible. I went to pick it up, then took it home and started to put it on. I realized that there was no bounce to it - it was flat. I called Dobbs back to verify that they inflate the tire after fixing. They said to bring it back. I brought it back and they then found a leak under the lip of the wheel bead. I mentioned to them that this was probably done by them when mounting/dismounting the tire from the rim. They said "Couldn't be - this can happen very easily. happens all the time." So not only am I out a relatively decent tire, but I had to pay them $20 for the privelege of ruining my tire. I will NEVER go back to that lieing cheating bastards again!