Friday, December 07, 2007

NO LUV from Southwest Airlines


I know it has been a while since I have post anything but I have to post about my recent trip from St Louis (STL) to Baltiomre (BWI) and then on to Manchester, NH (MHT). It was 68 degrees when I left St Louis on Sunday the 2nd of December so instead of carrying my jackets onto the flight I check both of them in my luggage. While at Lambert International Airport in St Louis I had checked in and gotten my things together after having TSA go through everything. I sat down at my gate and noticed that there were some dark clouds rolling in and I had heard that there were going to be some rain in the area in the afternoon. Well after about 30 minutes of dark clouds coming right at the airport it poured down rain for a good 20 minutes. Not really thinking of it I got on my flight and then flew to Baltimore had a lay over and then boarded my flight there and made to Manchester, NH where it was snowing and 24 degrees outside. After getting my rental car and then waiting on my luggage to come out I opened my luggage and guess what? My jackets were soaked and so was most of my clothes in my luggage. Needless to say I was a little pissed about this seeing as it was cold as hell out and both of my jackets were soaked. So I go tot he baggage claim office where a customer service rep was and I showed her my jacket and coat and then showed here the other piece of luggage I that was water logged. She called a supervisor and he told her on the phone that all Southwest was willing to do was pay for any dry cleaning and if there was any damage from colors bleeding from one piece of clothing to another. I was like well that doesn't help my issue any because I had no coat and it was 24 degrees outside. So needless to say I am not too happy with Southwest right now because they didn't show me any luv that is for sure.

No comments: