Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Suck It Westboro Baptist Church!!

That's right you heard it from me.
SUCK IT!
PA man awarded nearly $11 million in compensatory and punitive damages!!
Should have been $11 TRILLION.

UPDATE:
Lots of you have asked why I posted this....Here is why...

I have to tell you that I personally have dealt with the Westboro nut jobs because a close friend of mine who was in the marines and died in Iraq was picketed by these hatemongers. The intent to inflict emotional distress on my friends family was they(WBC) called my friends mother and asked if they could speak to my friend who had died in Iraq. They called about 20 times over and over and then called and said they would be picketing the evil and vial marines funeral because god is cursing this nation because of our accpetance of homosexuals. So I guess really if they did the same thing to Albert Snyder as they did to my friends mom then it could be considered intent to inflict emotional distress on a individual because they are wanting to cause pain and inflict emotional pain on to a person. I think that they love all the media attention because these people are more then just Media WHORES who like to get their faces out on the TV so they can get their message of hate out. I think that we all should just ignore these dumb asses and move on with our lives. They will get what they have coming to them.

No comments: