Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mike Lupica At the New York Daily News is a JACKASS!!!!


Thanks Mike Lupica from the New York Daily News for putting a cloud over Rick Ankiel's come back to the Major League. Why did you wait 3 weeks after he had already came back to the big leagues to release your "report" actually I am gonna use Sen Craig's word "Witch hunt" for someone who plays for my team the Saint Louis Cardinals? Is it because you sorry ass New Yorker's have nothing better to do then to talk up your wonderful Mets and Yankees? How pathetic is it that you pay a washed up looser ass pitcher Mr Roger Clemons money to come back and play for your beloved Yankees because you think he can take you to the play offs again. I can't wait to laugh when again you get knocked out of the running for the World Series this year. Oh and by the way Beltran is still standing at the dish at Shea Stadium waiting for a pitch from Wainwright. You think for one minute that you and your New York Daily News is gonna tarnish the light that has come to our beloved Carndinals? You Mr Lupica have another thing coming. I have waited to comment on this because when I first heard about this I was outraged and sick to my stomach and trust me you didn't want me writing when I was in that position because you would hate all the cuss words I used. I think that because someone is giving a drug by his doctor is more then enough reason for him to take what was prescribed to him. So why is it that the media loves to get into someone's personal life and try to destroy his coming back? So from the Baseball Heaven I say to you Mr Lupica why don't you looking into your own 2 teams before coming after my red birds. If you would like to write Mr Lupica you can at the following address mike@lupica.com because god knows I did.

No comments: