Wednesday, July 04, 2007

If You Are Famous You Get Out Of Jail FREE!!


That is right you heard it first here.
If you are rich/famous and or work in politics then you will not have to do much jail time. Just ask Paris Hilton and Scooter Libby. I am so outraged with the way that our justice system has treated these people with soft gentle hands. So does that mean if I go out and get drunk and get pulled over I only have to do 21 days in jail and then I am done? I mean come on America or if obstructing justice and perjury means that I won't have to go to jail? WOW I think this is a bad way to show our young people how our justice system works by slapping you on the hand and letting you get away with it. So when I get in trouble next I am gonna ask good ole George W if he will let me off the hook.

No comments: