Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Who is William Sledd and What is he about???


Who is William Sledd?
Well he is a video blogger that has taken Youtube by storm.
William has caught the eyes and hearts of so many Americans with his fashion advice and his great outlook on life. I myself stumbled across his youtube one day by accident while watching other videos on youtube. I have to say that I was hooked from the beginning and that he is totally funny and he does have good fashion advice. William has recently went to LA and rumor has it that he will soon have his own show on TV. Well I will keep my eyes and ears out for it.
William I have to tell you that I personally know that you get alot of slack for being gay and I know there are the haters out there that are just jealous because they can't be you and have the star power to be so popular. Oh by the way William please tell GAP they need to make stuff in JUMBO Petite for us big boys! :-)



No comments: