Monday, June 05, 2006

Banning gay marriage with a Constitutional Amendment. Give me a break George W!!!!!

Okay for once I have to totally agrees with someone who is a republican and from the great show me state in agreeing with what he said:
John Danforth (R-Mo.) who has called this amendment one of the silliest ever proposed in our nation’s history.
I can't belive that the US can put something like this on the floor to debate when we have bigger fish in the bucket. Like for one IRAN, two IRAQ, three Rebuilding the south after Katrina (Almost a year has passed). I mean come on give me a break. they are just trying to sidetrack the government from the REAL issues here. Like EXXON and MOBIL lining there pockets because they refuse to open any new refiners in the US or let alone make more fuel so that it can be more cost effective on US the consumer. GET THE BUSH OUT of the office!!! I am so tired of George W's views on politics that I could throw up! I mean come on you stupid excuse for a president and a TEXAN! My grandmother could run this country better then you can. For weeks my blood has been boiling about this issue and it is time I expressed how I really feel about our stupid ass president of the United States. I mean for years there has been illegal immigrants in the US and you are just now addressing it? Come on George we see through you!!! I think that if you are a AMERICAN and you are tired of all the Politcal BS that is going on that you right to the President and to your local House and Senate. I know I have and will continue to do so till my voice is heard!

No comments: